Here are list of things that one designer sees in company’s job profile before he even thinks to go for interview….
- Does Company Has Website?
- Does company website has right domain name & extension ethics applied to it?
- Does that website really use today’s web standards?
- Does company Logo really up to the mark?
- Choice of Company’s Color for their Brand
- How many other designer are employed?
- What is Position & grade?
- What Operating System Platform that company uses?
- Does they use industry leading softwares?
- Does company really understands the design process?
- Are other designers employed in company are happy with their work?
- Does company has canteen?
- What is lunch time?
- What are regulation of working late & working overtime?
- Can company allow freelance work from other companies?
- What is work time?
- Does they have shifts?
- How & what type of transport is available to commute from home to office?
- Does company has free internet?
- What are international locations that company is located in?
- What are company’s main business?
- Exact count of company’s current employees…
- Is Saturday & Sunday OFF?
- Does company has it’s own transport for their employees?
- Does Company has Payroll & Provident Fund Facility?
- What past employees are talking about the company?
- Does company has their own email server & service?
- Does company give frequent salary increments & benefits & incentives?
- How tight is security of IT properties?
- How many days are allowed to take leave?
So, here it is, it really explains mind set of designer joining some company…!!!
& Me no different…!!!
Thanks & Regards