What ever the reason may be but if you want to delete or deactivate your Adobe ID or Adobe Creative Cloud ID here is how to do it.
Follow this steps:
- First Sign in to your Adobe Creative Cloud
- Navigate to Menu > Choose Learn & Support
- Click on Contact Support, It will navigate to support / help site for Creative Cloud
- Now at ‘Choose Product’ dropdown navigate – scroll & click to required product in this case ‘Creative Cloud’
- Now at sub category level with title ‘Tell us what you need help with…’ click on ‘Adobe ID and signing in’
- Now click button bellow with title ‘Still need help? Contact us’
- Now at Contact Options choose ‘Chat’, this will navigate to online chat page with your country specific Adobe Support Expert
- Now chat with assigned support person & let her / him know that you want to delete your Adobe ID for good
- Assigned Support Expert will ask you for your confirmation, Follow onscreen procedures if they asked you to do so
- Hopefully your Adobe ID will get deleted for good
It is that simple.
Hope it helps,
Thanks & Regards
10 thoughts on “How to delete, deactivate Adobe ID or Adobe Creative Cloud Account ID”
hey thanks! This really help me :)))
Thanks it worked.
Thank you! That was helpful!
this was very helpful.
apparently the only way to deactivate your account is by contacting them but, it will take literally 4 clicks thanks to this post, and they will do it for you right then and there. they do warn you that you can’t use that account anymore and if you want to register again you would have to use a different address.
thank you, this was bothering me for some time.
This was really helpful !
Thanks, that’s helpful. Amazing how inconvenient a service by such a big company like Adobe can be though.. Could have made much simpler.
Thank you! It worked! But if you delete the account you won’t be able to recreate another one with the same email address.
I warn you that if you delete the account with an ID, that ID won’t be used anymore to create a new account. So be careful. In alternative you can ask to change the ID email address, so you’ll be able to login with the new one and if you want you’ll be able to create a new adobe ID with the old address.
They keep charging me for an account I no longer have. I ask for help on the chat, they reply that they will look in to it, and then they close the chat. I don’t close the chat, but they do. I’ve been charged since April and now it’s July
I have a problem. I used to use Adobe Creative Cloud for work on my computer, with my company’s ID. Today, I don’t work for the company anymore so I don’t have the ID anymore either and I can’t delete and uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud and all the apps I have installed on my computer.
What can I do to uninstall everything without the ID ?
By the way I used Dashlane for the ID this is why I don’t know what the password is.
Thanks in advance,