What ever the reason may be but if you want to delete or deactivate your Adobe ID or Adobe Creative Cloud ID here is how to do it.
Follow this steps:
- First Sign in to your Adobe Creative Cloud
- Navigate to Menu > Choose Learn & Support
- Click on Contact Support, It will navigate to support / help site for Creative Cloud
- Now at ‘Choose Product’ dropdown navigate – scroll & click to required product in this case ‘Creative Cloud’
- Now at sub category level with title ‘Tell us what you need help with…’ click on ‘Adobe ID and signing in’
- Now click button bellow with title ‘Still need help? Contact us’
- Now at Contact Options choose ‘Chat’, this will navigate to online chat page with your country specific Adobe Support Expert
- Now chat with assigned support person & let her / him know that you want to delete your Adobe ID for good
- Assigned Support Expert will ask you for your confirmation, Follow onscreen procedures if they asked you to do so
- Hopefully your Adobe ID will get deleted for good
It is that simple.
Hope it helps,
Thanks & Regards